Add a fun pair of Tama City Beach Shorts to your beach repertoire this season. Crafted from recycled fishing nets pulled from our oceans, Sydney label The Rocks Push aims to make environmental sustainability and accountability accessible to the contemporary consumer - simultaneously offering an array of vibrant prints that are bound to get you noticed at the beach and bar.
Our model is wearing size 32 shorts. He is 186.7cm (6’1.5”) tall with a 99.1cm (39”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: 41cm (size 32)
- Regular waist; mid-length
- Quick-drying fabrication crafted from recycled materials; non-stretch
- Navy blue base with cream and purple shell print throughout; contrast pink mermaid print to interior cuff and waistband
- Zip and button fly; adjustable button tabs at waist
- Slant hip pockets; coin pocket with button closure
- Back zip pocket
- Hanger tab at rear
- Waterproof wallet included
- Made using regenerated nylon, a more sustainable fibre
The Rocks Push Tama City Beach Shorts CASFNUF